July 22, 2009

Heart 2 Heart #2 "Dancing Alone"

Guess what? Heart 2 Heart is going weekly! From now on, Heart 2 Heart will be airing on Tuesdays at 2200 CIT.That means we need more questions! You can submit questions anonymously via webform or by phone.

For all who tuned in, thanks for listening to the second episode of Heart 2 Heart! If you missed it, you can download it here.

Recap and song list below:

I'm addicted to video games!
"Computer Games" Mi-Sex

My girlfriend doesn't care about my love of music! 
"Work For Love" Ministry

I have to move back home!
"Völlig Losgelöst" Peter Schilling

I'm still dancing alone! 
"Looking for Love" Mauro Micheloni & FM Band

Also, thanks to BMX and Computerdisco for the intro, Casionova for the Whitesnake jingle and Paudical for being the Heart 2 Heart lab technician and design team!

No comments:

Post a Comment